Friday, January 5, 2007

Sleepy baby



Couldn't resist snapping a few pics of Katy the last two evenings. We think she may be in the early stages of teething, which is somewhat disrupting her typical sleeping patterns. She gets upset, and I'm finding a cold washcloth or a teether or my finger rubbing her gums will often immediately soothe her. However, the short cat naps during the day (which I'm beginning to think sore gums may be playing into), leads to an overtired baby at night. She has finally konked out in my arms feeding, and she splays her arms out. I just love her sleeping face... her features are so perfect... she looks like a little angel. Also had to take the picture of all three of our childing taking a nap together last week... so cute!

2 comments:

Brad and Samantha said...

Awww... she is indeed a angel.SOOO CUUUUTE!

Lauren said...

She is very cute when she is sleeping. I cannot believe how big she is now!!! I tryed to explain to Jackson that baby Katy will be much bigger when you come in a week to visit. He kept saying, "No, she is a baby." Anyways, I like your blog better than mine. I wonder if I gave Benji my password, if he could make some adjustments on mine???