Thursday, January 18, 2007

Katy is 5 mnths old!



















Hello from Moose Jaw! Katy and I are up here in the "frozen North" visiting everyone for a second time. All 3 of us came back in October for her first introduction, but this time we had to leave Benji behind working. :( She was a perfect little girl for her mommy on all 3 of the flights it took to get here! We arrived two days ago, on Tuesday. Today she turned 5 mnths old! To celebrate we first went out to lunch with her Nanna, and a good family friend, Leslie Somerville (but unfortunately I left my camera at home). Then Auntie Samantha & Uncle Brad had us over for dinner, along with friends Becky and her son. I managed to get some pics there, and a few more back at Nanna's house afterwards. Katy played with her Nanna for a bit more, but by then it was getting late, and the last pic will show her coming undone. I know.. mean Mommy, to let her cry while getting her picture! Had some difficulty from this computer with uploading the pics, so it looks strange, but at least some are there, finally. Her 5mnth stats... approx 13 1/2 lbs, and over 26 inches long. Once again she had been a big hit up here! We love you Daddy and miss you!!

1 comment:

Benji said...

I miss my girls! Tell Katy her Daddy loves her and misses her, and don't let her forget me!