Friday, January 26, 2007

Playtime & Naptime







Today my Katy played in her exersaucer for the first time! We have placed her in it for just a minute or two previously, but she still wasn't quite big enough. So today I placed a couple of sheets on the bottom so her feet could touch a little better, and she had some extended play time in it, and she seemed to love it! She caught on to how some of the toys worked immediately... such a smart girl! We also went for a walk, using just the stroller for the first time, without the carseat in it. Noticed at the airport when I had her in a little umbrella stroller she loved facing outwards and being upright and taking everything in, so today we put her in her big stroller like a big girl. My baby is growing up fast! And then I just had to include some pictures from last night when she fell asleep on me. She curled up like this all the time as a newborn, but doesn't do it too much anymore. So precious... so while I kept thinking, "I should just put her down for the night", I just loved watching her like this.

1 comment:

Brad and Samantha said...

Awww.. she is so precious! I love her her so!!!