Tuesday, January 9, 2007

My nephew is now a school-boy!

Jackson Perryman
April 'o4 - 7mnths old, visiting us in San Jose August '04 - 11mths old, my visit to Moose Jaw to help with mom's broken leg!
Nov '04 - 14mnths, Jackson's 1st visit to Puerto Vallarta
October '06 - Meeting baby cousin Katy in Moose Jaw... he's SO good with her!
November '06 - Helping out with Katy in Puerto Vallarta... she loves him.
As you can now see, adorable kids run in our family. :) This is a BIG day for my nephew, as he is off to school for the first time! Today he started Montessori in Moose Jaw - he'll be going 5 mornings a week. He turned 3 this past September - he is growing up so fast, and he is a great little boy. Katy and I can't wait to see him again next week, when we go back for another visit! Hopefully we can go see you at your new school Jackson! We love you!

1 comment:

Brad and Samantha said...

Hey I have to agree with you on that one. We do seem to have pretty cute kids, hopefully... mine with be the cutest! (hehe) :)
Looking foward to seeing you both in a week!
Love you,
Samantha:)
p.s. I got Katy something cute.. I'm sure you'll like it!!!