Saturday, January 13, 2007

All dressed up!


It's quite late, but I thought I'd quickly post a couple of pics of Benji and I all dressed up. I know it may seem a little late for a holiday party, but Benji's company, Applied Signal Technology, always does their's in mid-January. We forgot our camera at home, so we only have pics at our house, but it takes place at the Decathlon Club, which is quite fancy. We enjoyed champagne, yummy appetizers, and a huge buffet (although I must say I prefer the years it has been a sit-down plated affair), and then of course lots of desserts. As Benji insists he can't dance (he really *can*... he's just too self-conscious about it being perfect!), we left when the swing got going. Katy's Abuelita (Benji's mom) and Titi (Auntie) Lisa were good enough to babysit so we could have a night out on the town! She apparently did very well, and was sound asleep when we arrived home around 10pm. It was a fun night!