Wednesday, January 3, 2007

And how she grows!

At birth 8-18-06 7 lb 9oz 20 1/2" long
At one month 9 lb 8oz 22 1/2" long
At two months 10lbs 14oz 24" long
At three months 11lbs 11oz 25" long
At four months 12lbs 10oz 26" long
So I thought I'd post some of Katy's stats, along with a picture at each size. It is truly amazing how fast she grows. When we brought her home, I did not have any clothes that fit... all the 0-3 mnth ones were WAY too big! And she looked so incredibly tiny in her infant carseat. But now, she is in 3-6 mnth clothes because she is so very long, and Benji and I were just discussing yesterday that we soon need to buy her the next carseat, because her feet will soon be dangling over the edge! When I took her to the breastfeeding support group yesterday afternoon, at Good Sam, where she was born, she weighed in at exactly 13 lbs.

2 comments:

Chris Perryman said...

Great start to your blog!
Although many might think I may be a tad biased, you and Katy together look absolutely BEAUTIFUL.
Mum is looking forward in seeing you both in a couple of weeks - watch she doesn't do her usual providing Katy with new taste sensations!!!!( little joke)

love, Dad

Brad and Samantha said...

Hey... I enjoyed reading your posts.. It's pretty fun hey! Katy is such a doll. I am so excited that you are both coming out. You fly in on the 17th right? It sounds like the transition from your bed to crib went well.. that is awesome. Well I better go I am heading out to get my horrible looking, grey hair rehightlighted. Have a good one,
Samantha:)