Friday, January 5, 2007

Congratulations Lisa!!


From left to right... Benji, me (& Katy 2mnths before birth!), Ken (Daddy Tittle), Lisa (the graduate), Daniel, Diana (Mommy Tittle), and David


I just heard from Lisa (my sister-in-law)... she just finished her master's thesis, and it's official... her master's degree in Linguistics from Stanford was just conferred on her. She finished all her classes last June, and we (her parents, brothers, and a very pregnant me) attended her graduation ceremony for both her bachelor's and master's degrees. But she still had one final step of completing her master's thesis, which was due today. And she did it! We are all very proud of you - I know it hasn't been easy. Katy, Benji and I are looking forward to a late New Year's celebration with you once you have caught up on your sleep! :)

1 comment:

LaLa said...

yay! I made it into the blog! I'm enjoying reading it, you're a good writer, and the pictures of katy can't hurt :)