Thursday, January 25, 2007

Last night in Moose Jaw...

Katy and I arrived safely back in San Jose yesterday evening. Once again she was such a good girl on all of our flights. Always a hit with the other passengers and flight attendants! Right before we went to MooseJaw I was coming down with a bug, so spent most of the week without much of a voice, and feeling somewhat under the weather. But thankfully, I was beginning to feel signicantly better by my last full day there. Hate to fly when I'm sick, so I'm so glad I felt relatively healthy for our trip back yesterday... no painful ears for either of us on the descents!

Here are a few pics from our "Last Supper", at Boston Pizza, Tuesday night in MJ. Unfortunately my dad had to leave Tuesday morning for a couple days away working, so he wasn't able to be there. (But Katy always seemed to be mesmorized by him... Grandad got HUGE smiles from her all the time!) In spite of my being sick, I'm very glad we had the chance to visit everyone again. My mom will be here in San Jose in 3 wks, and hopefullly other Perryman family members will be able to make it down here in the next few months as well.

Katy with Auntie Lauren

Katy with Auntie Samantha & Uncle Brad
Katy with her cousin Jackson
The whole clan (minus Grandad and me, the photographer!)

1 comment:

Brad and Samantha said...

Great pictures... it was great having you here this last week. I was sad yesterday and today that there was no Katy to come home to! Hopefully I will be able to make it out in March sometime!
Luv,
Sam