Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Katy's missing her Nanna & Papa


We had to say goodbye to my parents yesterday morning. My mom had been here since Feb.15th, and my dad arrived one week later, on the 22nd. Katy obviously loved spending time with her Nanna & Papa... they were both often the recipients of her huge smile when she'd spot them. I dropped them off *extremely* early at the airport yesterday, so when Katy got up later that morning and I brought her out to the livingroom, it really seemed like she was looking around searching for them.
As always, my parents visit was very productive! My mom helped us finish off decorating our guestroom... adding curtains etc. It looks great! She also washed all our windows, which has become her "special" job when she visits. :) My dad only had this past weekend with us, but he kept busy cleaning up and beautifying our front and back lawns, which was desparately needed. My dad's birthday is coming up on March 10th, so Saturday night we were able to take him out for an early dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. It was a great meal, and Katy cooperated by sleeping through the entire thing!
Thank-you both for all your help around the house! It's also great to watch you interacting with Katy... you are so good with her, and she obviously loves having you here! Hope we will see you again soon. Love you lots!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

That's the sleeper I brought Katy and it's cute!!!! She's getting so big!