Sunday, June 17, 2007

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

Before the day is over, I wanted to wish the two most important men in my life a very happy Father's Day. My dad, along with my mom, spent this past week with us, so the picture of him with his beloved granddaughter was just taken a few days ago. Katy always had lots of big smiles for her grandad! My parents left early Friday morning, so we took him out for a Father's Day dinner Thursday night. This morning, Katy and I treated Daddy to breakfast in bed, along with some cards & gifts. Father & daughter are both napping now, so when they wake up, we'll take Benji out to eat.

Katy and I are both blessed to have such wonderful fathers. Thanks so much for always taking such good care of us. Not to mention the underground sprinkler system they both just worked extremely hard to install at our house! We love you very, very much.

And, of course, wishing a happy Father's Day to all the other dads we know & love!

No comments: