Saturday, June 2, 2007

Facebook!

If you are visiting my blog for the first time because you found me on Facebook, welcome! I just joined Facebook two days ago, after both my sisters tried to insist that I do so. I was hesitant, because I already had this blog and figured I didn't need another thing to take up my time. However, I'll admit it... Lauren & Samantha, you were right. In only a day or so, it has been awesome to reconnect with friends I lost track of years ago. There were many of you with whom I so wished I could share the good news of the birth of Katy, back in August, but had no idea how to track you down. If you are one of those people, I hope you enjoy my blog, and please keep in touch and let me know how you're doing. And if you've ever out here on the West Coast, there's a spare room with your name on it!

No comments: