Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Katy hanging out with the Perryman side...

So finally Blogger is somewhat cooperating and letting me post some pics of Katy with my side of the family. As hard as I tried, I realized I failed to get photos of everyone. However, alot of pictures were often taken with Samantha's camera. She is arriving for a visit in less than two weeks, so I'll get the rest of the pics then and post some more! I tried my best to get lots of photos, but I often am so focused on Katy I forget to pull it out. Katy always had big smiles for the guys... my dad, Dale (Jackson's Dad), & Brad (Samantha's husband). Not that she doesn't like the women, but she just loves to flirt with all the males.

Out for Greek food with the whole family (Katy is keeping her eyes on Brad)Katy with her Papa, whom she adored
Katy & Auntie Samantha at Smitty's for breakfast

Auntie Lauren & a very tired Katy who wants her MommyUncle Brad with a little girl who, as much as she liked him, is upset he isn't able to provide milk!



1 comment:

Brad and Samantha said...

It is great to see all the pictures! Looking foward to seeing you all soon! I miss Katy already!