Thursday, March 29, 2007

Katy and friends!

Our little baby is becoming one social, busy little girl! From "Sign with your baby" classes, to library lapsits, to playdates, to diaperdays movies, to church events, Katy is making friends wherever she goes. She is definitely NOT shy, and typically squeals or yells with delight upon seeing other babies (or any child). She loves to reach out and try to touch faces, pull hair, and even give big, wet open-mouth kisses! I only wish I had my camera last Sunday night... Katy was sitting next to her little 10-mnth old friend Henry. They both leaned in toward each other and exchanged one of those big kisses. My girl's first kiss... awww... so cute! :)

I still have yet to get pics at all of our social outings, but here at least are a few...





Katy with Claire (just 4 days younger than Katy) at our Sign with your Baby class







Katy with friends from Las Madres at a playdate last Friday (March 23rd)

No comments: