Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day & Happy 1st Birthday Kyra!

It's Krya's 1st birthday! Krya is daughter to Kandis, granddaughter to Art & Star Dueck... my sister Samantha & Kandis grew up together in Caronport. Katy's safe arrival was very much helped along by the daily prayers of these family friends. We won't be able to celebrate Krya's bday with them, as they are WAY up north in Saskatchewan, but I just wanted you guys to know we're thinking about you today. Hope Krya's big day was a fun one! I can't believe she's a year old already!! And Katy will be 7mnths tomorrow... where does the time go??? Looking forward to seeing you when we visit next month!

And of course, Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone. If you aren't wearing green (or if you are reading this after the fact and know you forgot), give yourself a pinch from the littlest Tittle! Katy was decked out in green for the day, from the cute green outfit her Auntie Lauren gave her to a green bib and of course her green Nuk. Nobody is going to pinch my baby! :) Even Benji and I made sure to wear green. We just arrived home from enjoying the traditional Irish feast of corned beef & cabbage (Ok, I ate chicken) with our good friend Dorothy, and her 2 yr old son Thomas. We even had chocolate-covered strawberries for me... yummy! Thanks Dorothy!

2 comments:

Brad and Samantha said...

Hey hope all is well! I didn't know that you were coming out next month! When are you guys coming??
Sam

Unknown said...

Katy and I fly there on Wed, April 18th and leave Thurs, April 26th. Mom could not wait from Feb until June to see Katy again!