Sunday, August 12, 2007

Cute & funny moments in the recent life of Katy...

I know, I know... it's been a while since I have updated on here. I apologize, but as I forewarned you all, Katy's last month of being 0 was going to be a crazy one! It was made even busier for me by suddenly picking up some vacation relief work for another doctor, so the little free time I thought I would have before all the visiting with family this month suddenly disappeared. I now have much to post here from events over the past few weeks. My sister Lauren and my nephew Jackson just left yesterday after visiting with us for a week (the cousins had a wonderful time together and I really enjoyed time with my sister). Now we are in the midst of visiting with Benji's parents and his sister Lisa, but I managed to grab some time to begin catching up here while they help him with yardwork and Katy naps. So... let's begin the process with some random but very cute pictures of Katy! And keep checking back, as I will do my best to get all of our recent adventures up here!


Couldn't resist snapping this photo of Katy napping...

Taken in early July, when Katy could only back up but not skooch forward on her tummy.
Katy's friend Alyssa (photo taken in late June) is one of her few friends who can give Katy some of her own! They are very alike, both extremely extroverted, so they are very cute together. Katy promptly tried to pull Alyssa's hat off next.
Katy was overjoyed when a plate of her favourite snack (Apple Wagonwheels) was placed by her at a friend's house, and quickly stuffed one in her mouth while hanging on to one in each hand! They are quite large, but gradually dissolve, so she just kept it like this in her mouth until is became mushy enough to swallow.
Katy has become quite particular about what she'll eat, but when she likes something, there is no stopping her! And no, this is not Katy's bday party (that will be this coming Saturday!!), but it was a party for some of the summer '06 babies we've met who were all born at Good Sam.

No comments: